Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Want to Travel the World

thanks to weheartit

As you may have guessed by the content of this blog, traveling is something that is really important to me. I have been out of the country four times to the same country, El Salvador. And right now, it has been a year and a half since I have used my passport.

I am getting an itch to travel again. 

I don't know what it is going to look like or where I am going to go or when I am going to go, but I am going to go.

Here is my bucket list of countries I want to visit:

(1) Spain:  (because I love the Hispanic culture and my aunt lives there)

(2) Morocco:   (because I love both the Hispanic culture and the Middle Eastern culture and Morocco mixes them both)

(3) Italy:     (because I have always wanted to go there since I was a little girl)

(4) Guatemala:  (because I like Central America)

(5) Australia:   (because I LOVE the movie...)

(6) Wales:    (because my family is originally from there)

(7) India:      (because it has such a distinct yet diverse culture)

(8) Thailand:   (because I like Thai coffee...)

(9) Canada:    (because it is the US's neighbor)

(10) France:   (because who doesn't want to see the Eiffel Tower?)

thanks to weheartit

We will see where this adventure bug takes me.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I wonder how you know you like Thai coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Spain is in first place same here i want to travel Spain and i m planning and searching some tour travel company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. three cheers for the adventure bug!! ♥ you will see the world someday-it's just who you are. maybe our paths will cross on our travels and we can adventure together out there in the unknown...the possibilities for life are endless! [restless for being out there in the world and stoked for the future, if you couldn't tell]

    like the blog revamp too :)

    ReplyDelete