Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Could I Ask You a Favor?

With Christmas only six days away, it is beginning to finally feel like Christmas. I have finished buying, making and wrapping my gifts; I have redesigned my blog and seen one children's pageant; and I am home.

In the spirit of Christmas, I have a favor to ask of you lovely readers. I have recently entered the beau and I in a little contest, where the winner receives a free photo shoot. I would be forever grateful if you took one minute of your time to go vote for us. The contest closes on Christmas Eve, and "The Cutest Couple" will be announced on Christmas!


You can vote once a day, so feel free to vote every day this week, and share with your friends via Twitter and Facebook. Here is the full link to share: http://loveandluxephoto.blogspot.com/2011/12/love-luxes-cutest-couple-contest-vote.html. If you need more convincing, here is a video documenting our five year relationship. Enjoy!




Thank you for all of your help and support!

Merry Christmas!

-Beth Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment